Thursday, October 18, 2012


Hi! I’m Sarahann and I’ve come to work at your high-school, Nuestra Señora de la Victoria, here in Málaga as a teacher aide and cultural ambassador. I have come all the way from Australia to live in Spain for 8 months.

In Australia, I live in a city called the Gold Coast, it is a very famous tourist destination. The Gold Coast has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country, it is a modern city and there are also rainforest areas very close by.
I live just 5 minutes walk from the beach. The beach closest to my house is a surf beach, they even have surf competitions there during the year.

You won’t find kangaroos jumping in the streets in Australia but you will find lots of beautiful birds and of course if you leave the cities there are opportunities to see some of the native animals that you can only see in Australia.

What do I miss most about Australia? My pet cat!
My favourite type of food is Indian cuisine.
In my spare time back home I would go out to restaurants with my friends or meet friends for chai (a type of tea with spices and milk that originated in India and is very popular in café’s in Australia). I also enjoy going to yoga or meditation classes.

While living in Spain I am looking forward to improving my Spanish and hopefully travelling to different parts of Andalucia, while here I would particularly like to visit Cadiz.

If you would like to know more about me then come and ask me

No comments:

Post a Comment