Sunday, October 10, 2010

More greetings...

Hello there. My name is Ángel and I’m fourteen years old. My birthday is on 27th January. I love cycling, playing basketball and swimming. I am in 3º E.S.O, in class B in Nuestra Señora de la Victoria high school.

My high school is very far from my home. I go there because my friends and my favourite teachers are there. My high school was the first high school in Málaga! It is an historical school. Many famous people studied here like Picasso, Manuel Altolaguirre and others.

In my school there is a library, a gym, a snack bar, lost of classrooms, a computer classroom, a technology class (where you can make objects of wood and watch the interior of computers), a music class (where there are some musical instruments). There are also two laboratories where you can watch cells in the microscope and do experiments.

And teachers are fantastic!

Every Tuesday and Thursday I go to a language school. I study French there. At he weekends I meet my friends and we go shopping. We buy clothes, shoes… I love reading books but I hate listening to music. My favourite subjecs are English, French, Geography, and History. I don’t like Physical Education because there are not tests.

Come here you will have fun!!!


Hi! I'm Raquel, I'm 14 years old, I'm from Málaga and I live here too. I study on Ntra Señora de la Victoria high school. I am in 3º of ESO, in classroom B.

I study here because it is next to my home and my friends study here, too. My favourite subjects are English, French and Art, but this year we don't do it. The best place of my high school is the library because it is very old and it has got lots of books. In my high school studied very famous people as Pablo Picasso, Manuel Altolaguirre, Severo Ochoa or José Ortega y Gasset.

My high school is very old but it has got an interesting history too. The biggest place of my high school is its chapel, though it's now an auditorium. Finally, I can say that I like my high school!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea that you had have. Text are perfect! Congratulations to the teacher and to the students that have made. I especially love the text of Ángel Luis and Raquel. Are great!

    ReplyDelete